I like to think I am one of the few, and therefore best, photographers with an iPhone 4S, my current phone. Here is the view atop La Campana in central Chile from 2018.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Reflection
This course has been one of my favorite courses of nine this term in the program. I especially liked the seminal work in mathematical educat...
-
Title: Journaling with Jeff Grade: N/A ( Audience: 4–5 peers ) Date: Wednesday October 14, 2020 Location: Zoom Teacher Candidate: Jeff ...
-
I like both art and math, however I don't have much experience in education with the uniting of these two lovely subjects. I found man...
-
To most comfortably arrive at my solution for this problem, I used algebra. I let x represent the number of guests. Since we know the numbe...

Jeff, you ought to have two assignments posted here by now!
ReplyDelete